- Reclaimed Building Stone from Abacus Stone Sales
- Weathered Punch Faced Stone
- Delph Walling Stone
- Pitch Faced Walling Stone (Yorkshire Point)
- Secondary Faced Building Stone
- Redressed Walling Stone
- Random Walling / Backing Stone
- Dry Stone Walling Supplies
- Miscellaneous Reclaimed Stone
- Reclaimed Kerb Stones and Steps
- Reclaimed Yorkstone Cobbles and Setts
- Reclaimed Roof Slates
- Yorkstone Flagstones
- Reclaimed Cathedral Grade Yorkshire Flagstones (Smoothies)
- Reclaimed Grade A Yorkshire Flagstones
- Riven/Rustic Yorkshire Stone Flags
- New Riven Flagstones
- Reclaimed Window Cills, Heads, Jambs & Mullions
Abacus Stone Sales - Yorkstone from Yorkshire
Situated in Holmfirth – in the heart of the Yorkstone region – Abacus Stone Sales are specialists in reclaimed and newly-quarried Yorkshire stone (Yorkstone). They are also experts in matching stone with old period or listed buildings for extensions, refurbishments or conversions.
Our reclaimed materials are only taken from the finest buildings, ensuring the quality is second-to-none.
Stocks of Stone
We carry large stocks of reclaimed Yorkstone fags, cobbles and sets, and various types of walling stone including punch face, pitch face, parallel punch and delph.
Reclaimed Stone - Environmentally Friendly and Sustainable
Reclamation, by its very nature, is very environmentally friendly and, as Yorkstone is of the highest quality, we can recycle these natural materials time and again.
The Abacus Stone Sales Team
We are a small, dedicated team with a background in property development, architecture and antiques, giving us the knowledge and expertise to recognise the best quality stone for reclamation, and offer advise and guidance to customers when choosing stone for a project.
Supplying reclaimed stone to the public and trade throughout the UK and abroad.